1. first party you ever planned: the 1996 niles north high school prom. theme: romeo & juliet, the leo/claire version.
2. biggest mess you ever made: current spray paint situation on the floor of my garage. we wanted a bight yellow floor...really.
3. 3 words to describe your style (right now): pink, palm prints, indigo anything.
4. best piece of advice you received about being a good hostess: if there are no leftovers, you didn't make enough - great grandma bubby.
5. a few of my favorite things these days (besides the obvious friends/family etc):
My baby boy, davis wilder (couldn't not include him!)
my bkr water bottle
palm springs, ca
6. Mentors: my grandmother, sylvea, my great aunt eloise and my aunt alice. the best entertainers i know.
7. trick of the trade: Try not to listen to what anyone says until set up is complete. it always looks like hell coming out of a truck and always looks 100% better with flowers.
8. favorite sources of inspiration: instagram, blogs, runways, designers and creators.
9. if not this, what else would you do professionally? interior designer or a project manager.
10. where do you want to be 5 years from now? with a warehouse / studio space, big trucks, working with people who inspire me and heading home to my man and our kids.
PEOPLE WE LOVE. PEOPLE WE WORK WITH. PEOPLE WE LOVE TO WORK WITH.
FOOD + DRINKS
RUTH & DEAN BAKED GOODs
HAIR + MAKEUP